In an effort to foster empathy for a variety of individual experiences and create forums where multiple perspectives can be shared, Proctor and Gamble has produced "The Look” A conversation guide is one resource available to help raise awareness, spark conversation and enable changes in hearts and minds. P&G states "We recognize and respect the many different views on the topic and welcome constructive and respectful dialogue."
AABL News Digest
- Merck CEO Lauds Alliance for J&J Covid-19 Vaccine Manufacturing
- Understanding "Herd Immunity"
- Amanda Gorman Steals Inaugural Show
- Proctor & Gamble Sponsors "The Look"
- Kenyan factory transforms into a surgical mask assembly line
- Payroll employment falls, unemployment rises in March
- What It’s Like to Have COVID-19
- Seeking Arts Editor and Contributors
- Is your device safe from ad-hackers?
- USNIH reports progress in sickle cell disease treatment
- Experts Provide Solutions to End Discriminatory Real Estate Practices
- Security guard assault on teen characteristic of Brazilian racial history
- White Supremacist Sentenced for Killing of Black Teen
- Useful Review of Uganda Politics and Economy