AABL Directory: Businesses and Organizations
Directory Listing Options
- Basic Listing
- includes: name, descriptiondescription/slogan, address (enables map), phone, link to website, keyword search
- requires: verifiable contact data, and a small annual subscription fee
- Upgraded Listing (online brochure)
- in essence a full page ad
- includes all attributes of free listing and adds:
- user-editable extended text (HTML/CSS friendly)
- optional remotely stored graphics/audio/video
- optional link(s) to special offers, related sites
- multiple categories
- statistics on views and clicks.
- requires: site membership, setup fee and self-renewing subscription, real name, verifiable phone and email address
Content is easily maintained or modified using simple online forms. Content must be family-friendly and germane to the theme, audience and/or geography of this site, as determined by the site administrator.
All fees are billed anonymously to a valid credit card (we do not see your payment data).
To add a listing contact your account representative or use our general contact form.
Garden of Eden Urban Farming
Developers of urban hydroponic growing sites promoting locally grown produce.
Advocacy and Project Development
- We are motivated by social issues stemming from the urban food desert, consisting of communities that are poorly served by the usual food distribution and marketing system with its vicious circle of poor nutrition and economic decline.
- We develop urban vertical gardening projects—usually but not exclusively employing hydroponic technology—in cooperation with local firms and non-profits.
- We build awareness and acceptance of healthy diets and local production.
- We develop new economic engines in disadvantaged communities.
- We provide guidance regarding capital formation, equipment, logistics, training, production, distribution and management skills. Each local producer provides space, personnel and local transportation and networking.