A major new international prize to promote awareness among young people in banking and related industries of the need for respect for ethics has been launched in Geneva.
The Robin Cosgrove Prize will award $20,000 each year in prize money for creative papers setting out projects or proposals for innovative ways to promote ethics in finance and banking.
The prize will be open to young people throughout the world aged 35 or under. Entries from emerging markets are especially welcome.
AABL News Digest
- Uganda Equator worth a visit
- Stone of Karegyeya Worth the Side Trip
- Merck CEO Lauds Alliance for J&J Covid-19 Vaccine Manufacturing
- Understanding "Herd Immunity"
- Amanda Gorman Steals Inaugural Show
- Proctor & Gamble Sponsors "The Look"
- Kenyan factory transforms into a surgical mask assembly line
- Payroll employment falls, unemployment rises in March
- What It’s Like to Have COVID-19
- Seeking Arts Editor and Contributors
- Is your device safe from ad-hackers?
- USNIH reports progress in sickle cell disease treatment
- Experts Provide Solutions to End Discriminatory Real Estate Practices
- Security guard assault on teen characteristic of Brazilian racial history
- White Supremacist Sentenced for Killing of Black Teen