In one of those times when justice prevails, it has been reported that a white supremacist who killed an Oregon teen in a hit-and-run attack has been found guilty of intentional murder and sentenced to life with a minimum term of almost 30 years.
ABC News Chicago reported that "Russell Courtier's sentencing came after jurors in March found Courtier, 40, guilty of murder, hit-and-run driving and the hate crime of second-degree intimidation in the death of 19-year-old Larnell Bruce, The Oregonian/OregonLive reported.
"Courtier and Colleen Hunt were in a Jeep driven by Courtier in August 2016 when he was encouraged by Hunt to drive into Bruce after the two fought outside a convenience store in the Portland suburb of Gresham, authorities have said. "
AABL News Digest
- Uganda Equator worth a visit
- Stone of Karegyeya Worth the Side Trip
- Merck CEO Lauds Alliance for J&J Covid-19 Vaccine Manufacturing
- Understanding "Herd Immunity"
- Amanda Gorman Steals Inaugural Show
- Proctor & Gamble Sponsors "The Look"
- Kenyan factory transforms into a surgical mask assembly line
- Payroll employment falls, unemployment rises in March
- What It’s Like to Have COVID-19
- Seeking Arts Editor and Contributors
- Is your device safe from ad-hackers?
- USNIH reports progress in sickle cell disease treatment
- Experts Provide Solutions to End Discriminatory Real Estate Practices
- Security guard assault on teen characteristic of Brazilian racial history
- White Supremacist Sentenced for Killing of Black Teen